TERMS & CONDITIONS
CONDITIONS OF SALE
By purchasing the ticket or buying your space on one of Susie Gessey’s events, classes or courses, you (“Ticket Holder”) agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by Susie Gessey.
Susie Gessey or any venue owner and it’s employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury (unless caused by negligence of The Promoter / Venue Owner or its agents and employees), loss or damage caused while in the venue nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of the event. Booking fees and handling fees shall not be refundable. Payments are required on purchase of tickets, and are non-refundable and non-transferrable in the event of you cancelling or being unable to attend.
Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
- Once sale is completed, no exchange of tickets will be made. No refunds will be made except pursuant to event postponement or cancellation and at Promoter’s discretion. Lost ticket/s will not be replaced or refunded.
- Entry will be refused if tickets have been found to be tampered, counterfeited, and/or not purchased from Susie Gessey or an authorised point of sale.
- Restrictions may apply and will be advertised on each event if necessary. No refunds will be made for ignorance of these restrictions.
- Susie Gessey reserves the right, without refund or compensation, to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate.
- Susie Gessey may add, withdraw or substitute guest hosts and attendants at short notice.
- Susie Gessey may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond her reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage, or liability.
- UK law shall govern the sale of all tickets and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom Courts.